Florida may not look much like fall during the season, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have all the fall festivities! From fall festivals to Halloween shows, Orlando is full of family-friendly fall events.
One such event is the Pirates Dinner Adventure’s Vampirates in Orlando, Florida. If you’re a fan of dinner shows, pirates and vampires, then you’ll love this event.
Pirates Dinner Adventure’s Vampirates
Vampirates: When the Blood Moon Rises is a Halloween-themed dinner show suitable for all ages. Before the show, I got a chance to see how the make up was done as well as try some of the appetizers available. They also have a special Halloween cocktail drink.
It was a great time interacting with some of the performers and I even learned a thing or two about being a vampirate. Although you don’t get this opportunity with your ticket, you do have the opportunity to access the main show when you purchase the VIP level tickets along with other benefits.
The moment I walked into the theater, the first thing I noticed was that the stage was set with a giant pirate ship, and I was immediately transported to a world of vampirates. The performers were dressed in elaborate costumes that brought the story to life.
As the show began, we were introduced to the story of Captain Sebastian the Black and his crew of vampirates. The show was filled with swordplay, stunts, and duels. The performers were incredibly talented and kept me entertained throughout the entire show.
While watching the show, the three-course meal is served. There are plenty of options to choose from, but I chose the chicken and mashed potatoes, which was an excellent choice. I enjoyed a salad prior to my main meal and a delicious brownie.
Pirates Dinner Adventure’s Vampirates Tickets
Tickets for this show varies as there are three different level tickets.
General admission includes unlimited soft drinks, the three course meal and row seating.
Infant – Free
Treasure Level Tickets
With treasure level tickets, you get guaranteed third level tickets, three course meal and complimentary soda, 50% off alcohol beverages, 50% off parking, and a Team Pirate Package which includes one souvenir Pirate Bandana and one Eye Patch in your Pirate colors.
The cost is usually $ 132.95 but there is a 30% saving making this $93.95 for Adults, Child $57.95.
VIP Level Tickets
If you’re looking to get the best view and the most benefits, then this is the ticket you’ll want to get.
- 3 course Dinner and Complimentary soda in main show
- First or second row seating
- Upgraded and exclusive appetizers, VIP restroom
- Priority access to the main show area
- 50% off alcoholic beverages
- Your choice of dessert, Brownie or Cheesecake.
- Your Team Pirate Package which includes one souvenir Pirate Bandana and one Eye Patch in your Pirate colors.
- Digital Photo Album Access
- Free Parking
- 15% discount at the Gift Shop when you present your upgraded ticket
The tickets cost:
Adult $105.95, Child $69.95.
A few things to know before you go
- You do need to pay for parking at Pirates Dinner Adventure unless you get the VIP ticket, which gives you free parking.
- The front and second row are the best rows!
- Get there early so that you can check out the shop and the entrance area!
- You can take photos, but make sure not to use flash as this can be very interruptive.
Overall, Vampirates: When the Blood Moon Rises is a must-see Halloween-themed dinner show. Don’t miss out on this thrilling adventure with your family and friends!
For a limited time, you can use code VAMP2023 to get 25% off your reservation for the Pirates Dinner Adventure show Vampirates, which runs through Oct. 31.
Disclosure: I did attend a media preview of this dinner show, but all opinions are my own.