Jump to Recipe
I love no bake cheesecakes, and given that I am currently baking up a storm using pumpkin purée I made from scratch, I thought it would be great to mix the two together to create this keto no bake pumpkin cheesecake.
In moderation pumpkin is keto-friendly, which is great for anyone living a keto lifestyle. While my lifestyle hasn’t been very keto, I do enjoy a good keto dessert.
There are a few variations of this recipe online. However, I ended up tweaking mine quite a bit using a few different ingredients.
It’s so easy to replace any of the ingredients below and it will probably still taste good as long as you still use the main ingredients such as the cream cheese and pumpkin.
If you are looking to replace a few of the ingredients, here are some suggestions if you are still wanting to make this Leto-friendly. The almond flour can be replaced by coconut flour or you can also use chopped nuts to make the crust. When using chopped nuts, you do not need to use the butter.
You can also replace the sweetener with brown monk fruit sweetener, allulose, swerve or any other sweetener you may have in your kitchen. I do not recommend using stevia for this.
You can use canned pumpkin purée for this recipe as well. However, if you’re able to make your own purée, I definitely recommend it. I usually love adding berries to all my desserts and this dessert goes well with berries! Rather than using cinnamon on top garnish it with some blueberries or a mix of berries.
This is a really easy dessert to make. So if you’re on a time crunch and need to whip something up quick, check out the keto no bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe below.
Keto No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 Electric Mixer
- 1 ½ cups flour Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon sweetener Monk Fruit
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup sweetener Monk Fruit
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp butter softened
- To make the crust, add almond flour, cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of sweetener and 2 tablespoons of softened butter into a bowl. Mix together until it forms into clumps.
- Divide mixture evenly into ramekins, jars or whatever container you are using.
- Add the cream cheese, pumpkin and sweetener to a bowl and use an electric mixer. Mix on high until everything is smooth and creamy.
- Add your vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon to the pumpkin cheesecake mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Add your heavy cream and mix on high for until the mixture is nice and fluffy.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into your container and garnish with cinnamon.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.